Learn How to Thrive on a Vegan or Vegetarian Diet and Stop Being Vulnerable to Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies
But Isn’t a Vegan Diet the Healthiest Diet?
As a vegan or vegetarian, you’re less likely to have high blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease, or type 2 diabetes. But, you still sometimes worry that you aren’t getting all of the nutrients you need for optimal health…
It is true that if you don’t eat a balanced diet, you could wind up with vitamin or mineral deficiencies. That could lead to anemia, hypoglycemia, diabetes, dental problems, or osteoporosis.
That’s why we created The Vegan and Vegetarian Mastery Program. It will teach you how to thrive on a vegan diet, and say goodbye to all of the risks, worries, and headaches of whether or not you’re eating the right thing.
Some people want to preview our info first. So we created a free 7-day email course. Sign up now and get brief excerpts of our lessons (the same ones our students pay for), but with no cost or obligation.
Meet the Experts Who Authored Our Nutrition Lessons
… and more!!
Some health secrets you’ll discover when you subscribe…
- How to absorb more zinc and calcium from beans, grains, nuts, and seeds
- What to do to absorb more iron from your meals so you don’t wind up anemic and exhausted
- A mistake vegans make that robs their bodies of calcium
- Absorb more nutrition from your meals and feel rejuvenated
- Save money on health food and eat well when you are traveling
- The secret to enjoying beans without flatulence
- What healthy vegans and vegetarians eat in a typical day
Vegan Mastery Program
Learn how to prepare quick and easy nutritious vegan meals, so you can thrive on a vegan lifestyle. Lessons come from top doctors, registered dietitians and other health experts across the world who are ready to help you master a vegan diet and avoid any pitfalls that can lead to deficiencies and health concerns.
Here’s What Students Are Saying…
Anita Robinson, Parkville MD
Mary Montanye, Bellvue, CO
Judith A. Becker, Saint Cloud, FL