[RECIPE] 3 Summer Blends to Delight and Detox
We know you love recipes… Well today we have 3 easy-to-make fruit blends that are PERFECT for summertime breakfast. Enjoy!
1- 2 Honeydew Melons
1. Remove the seeds.
2. Scoop the melon into a blender and blend until smooth.
Light and delicious.
6 Peaches (make sure they are sweet)
1.5-2 cups Raspberries
1. Remove the pits and seeds
2. Blend everything together until smooth.
Sweet, delicious breakfast delight!
1.5kg cut watermelon (seedless)
1. If needed, cut the watermelon into smaller pieces.
2. Juice the limes (make sure to check for stray seeds)
3. Blend the lime juice and watermelon until smooth.
These fantastic recipes were inspired by the breakfast recipes in The Raw Advantage 21 Day Summer Meal Plan, which is just one of over 100 ebooks in the incredible Plant-Based Bundle.
You can get over 1000 recipes (some are saying there’s actually 3000!) that are included in the bundle…
Along with vegan meal plans, workouts, guides, and so much more!
The total value of this must-have bundle is over $4000, but a couple times a year you can get it this week for just $50.