5 New Vegan (Anti-Cancer) Breakfast Recipes

This nutrition bite gives you vegan recipes to brighten up your mornings with fresh and nutrient-dense ingredients…  which also double as a flavorful way to prevent cancer. Happy cooking!

Breakfast has the wonderful ability to set the tone for the rest of your day. Apart from being a daily opportunity to flood your body with nutrients first thing in the morning, it’s also a fantastic time to help your body prevent disease, namely cancer. 

For many, cancer is a highly preventable disease, largely caused by lifestyle choices as opposed to genetic factors. In fact, according to Dr. Joel Furhman, 97% of cancer cases are a result of dietary and lifestyle habits while the remaining 3 percent are from genetics. [1]

What does this mean? It means that the majority of cancer prevention is in YOUR hands, which is great news!

What better place to start than with the first meal of the day?

The following simple yet delicious VEGAN breakfast recipes are full of anti-cancer goodness, such as gut-clearing fiber and inflammation-lowering antioxidants, all without skimping on taste and wholesome plant-based nutrition. 

_______________________________________________

5 Vegan Anti-Cancer Breakfast Recipes

From The Anti-Cancer Diet: 31 Quick & Easy-to-Make Recipes eBook by Nathan Crane and Luz Crane, available for f.ree here! (all vegan, yay)
_______________________________________________

Champagne Mango Compote

Makes 2 servings

Ingredients
5 ripe champagne mangoes 
1 cup walnut pieces
0.5 tsp ground cardamom
0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch of Himalayan salt
0.25 cup favorite nut milk

Directions
1. You’ll need two 16oz glasses.
2. Slice both sides of a mango as close to the seed as possible.
3. With a butter knife, cut the pulp length wise and across into dices without cutting through the peel, then scoop dices of one side to one glass and the other half to the other glass.
4. Dice another mango and set aside.
5. Add 0.5 cup walnut pieces to each glass.
6. In a blender, add the three remaining mangoes (peel and seeds removed) along with all other ingredients.
7. Blend until smooth and pour half into each glass.
8. Add remaining diced mango, mix and enjoy!

Sweet Chia-Berry Pudding

Makes 2 servings

Ingredients
8 – 10 deglet pitted dates
1.5 cups favorite nut milk
1 tsp non-alcoholic vanilla extract
5 Tbsp chia seeds
0.5 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
0.5 cup fresh or frozen raspberries

Directions
In a high speed blender blend dates, milk and vanilla until smooth and pour into a bowl. Stir in the chia seeds and let sit for 15 minutes. Gently mix in the berries. Enjoy!

Vitamin C Kick Start

Makes 2 servings

Ingredients
2 grapefruits
2 oranges
2 tangelos
4 mandarins, segmented
1 garlic clove, minced
1 Tbsp finely chopped jalapeńo (or as much as you can handle)
0.25 cup chiffonade basil

Directions
Peel, seed, and dice the 2 grapefruits, 2 oranges, and 2 tangelos, then add all ingredients sequentially into a large bowl and mix gently. Enjoy!

Warm Sweet Potato Cereal

Makes 2 servings

Ingredients
3 cups diced sweet potatoes
3 cups water
6 Medjool dates pitted and chopped
0.25 tsp Himalayan salt
1 cup favorite nut milk
1 medium green apple diced
0.25 cup chopped raw walnuts
0.25 cup chopped raw pecans
0.25 tsp ground cinnamon

Directions
In a saucepan add potatoes, water, dates, and salt. Bring to a boil on high heat and then turn to medium heat, cover with a lid with a vent and cook until soft (about 10 minutes). Add remaining ingredients and warm up for a minute. Enjoy!

Hibiscus Infused Water

Makes two 32oz Servings

Ingredients
Two 32oz glass jars
4 Tbsp dried hibiscus flowers
1 lemon sliced
2 oregano sprigs

Directions
Add two tablespoons of hibiscus, half sliced lemon and one oregano sprig to each jar and fill up with water. Put the lid on and take them outside to sunbathe for 3-5 hours or overnight at room temperature. Strain out everything keeping only the infused water. Enjoy anytime!

Get 26 MORE delicious VEGAN anti-cancer recipes when you download the  The Anti-Cancer Diet: 31 Quick & Easy-to-Make Recipes eguide.

In addition to a plethora of drool-worthy dishes, this digital guide also provides insight into the top anti-cancer foods AND the top cancer-promoting foods to avoid. 

>> Grab your digital copy here, completely F.R.E.E!

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

No spam, notifications only about new products, updates.

Related Posts

>
Scroll to Top